Friday, June 25, 2010

Working for it!

Hello!
Today, I want to discuss...
Earning/Working for it!
By this I mean, if there is something you really want to buy on Chobots, don't think... 'Urgh, it will be boring and I have better things to do on Chobots than earn money, it takes waaaaay too long!'. Don't think of it that way!
Work for it! I'll tell you now, if you buy exchange, then buy a mask, you will be happy no doubt about it, but you would be so much happier if you knew you worked for it!
Here is the mask I recently spent about 1 and 1/2 hours trying to get, and you know what?

I have it now, and I feel so pleased! It took a while, but I set my mind to it, now I have it, and am completely satisfied! Thanks to all the friends that helped me at Nichos! :)
I'm sure you will be very happy with yourself now too!
I hope this gives you a good messege!

2 comments:

Hiya! Please don't comment anything innopropriate ;) Only things that I have asked for feedback on, contests, or something positive. Thanks! :D