Friday, June 25, 2010

My recommendations! :)

Hi guys!
Here is a post, that I am sure you'd love to read!
These are a few Chobots, that I believe should become agents!

Pizzaking7! He is very kind, and helpful. He really deserves agent status and is a great friend. Keep up the good work, mate!

Maddawg99! She is a GREAT friend! She is so kind, nice sweet and very helpful, she gives me a hand when I need it, and it very fashionable!

Tovictory! Once again, a lovely Chobot, a great friend, very helpful, kind and has a lovely nature. And of course, very funny xD! She is a Moderator on chobots.de, so shall we give her a chance on .com? I say so!

Girlyworlystar! A very nice chobot with great fashion sense, very nice and is always willing to give a helping hand if you need it!

These are all my recommendations! I hope you agree! If you think someone should become an agent, leave a comment, because YOU or your FRIEND may be on my next list.

Byeee!
-Smirky Water

UPDATED- I removed 1 recommendation, sorry. I have had people say it's a bad idea, and I see why. But you are still a great friend! :D

9 comments:

  1. Great recomendation! (gigi) lol its loza

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont think pizzaking should be an agent..
    hes insulted me and my friend before
    he even made fun of me cuz i have gotten seperated from my dad 8 times
    .-.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Oh, I didnt know. I'm sorry about that. He is lovely to me, and nice to others from what I have seen. I think -personally- he deserves the status.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey um.. smirk? This is girlyworlystar. Im just letting u know tht i got hacked so i can no longer use girlyworlystar. This is my new main acc : Chobotsgurl

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Please don't comment anything innopropriate ;) Only things that I have asked for feedback on, contests, or something positive. Thanks! :D