Friday, October 1, 2010

Art by Jelly_Bean

Hey peeps!
Here is a beautiful art by jelly_bean! :)

IThank-you Jelly-bean! She told me that ever since I drew something for her, she wanted to draw something for me, which is so sweet, your a great friend, Jelly! :)
Its an amazing art, click it to enlarge and see the full detail!
-smirk
P.S- 1 new author will be announced soon, I want LOTS of entries x]
P.P.S- I will be making a new contest on chobots-tv.blogspot.com, I am a new author there, so keep looking at that blog for updates!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Smirk. You are great friend too! Thankyou so much for posting my artwork. You are the bestest friend Ever!!

    From Jelly_bean :)

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Please don't comment anything innopropriate ;) Only things that I have asked for feedback on, contests, or something positive. Thanks! :D