Sunday, July 4, 2010

Catch-up time! :]

Heey guys :]
My blogger has been really laggy lately, so I have some catching up to do, rofl x]
So... Anyways, my first piece of EXCITING news is that...
-drumroll-
I made Season 2 Top 12 for Chobots Next Top Model! :]
This is the show Princess and friends are holding, and I made it! Yippee!
It will be sooo much fun :] Fingers crossed, lol.

And, Friday updates!
I really like them, they are soooo cute! :]

I had to use Jessie's picture because it is the only image that had all 4 items in 1 pic, and is totally neat. Thanks Jessie, rofl ;]

And here is just a cute, random little picture I felt like posting. I feel random today x]
Well, I guess I'll see you guys later! :D
Wish me luck and I hope I can make top 10 in CNTM! Thnxxxxxx Prin!
xoxo
Smirkeh :]
P.S- You probably have noticed that I am obsessed with this smiley = :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Please don't comment anything innopropriate ;) Only things that I have asked for feedback on, contests, or something positive. Thanks! :D